Thursday 10 June 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


Wow well this year I have been lucky to be given a few awards and this last week Kathy over at http://jhemterriac.blogspot.com/has given me the Versatile Blogger award. And very kind of her it is too!

In her words there are these rules:

The rules for Versatile Blogger are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

(Rules are flexible in case you're not good with rules. Or you can look at them like the Pirate's Code...they're more like guidelines.)

Well I can do number one, in fact have, see up top. And number two, well see down bottom, but three and four, I'm rather useless with, find it difficult to choose from so many great blogs that I read so have decided to say if you fancy doing this then link back and let us know about yourself! (yeah cop out but in my defense I'm bogged down with work!!)

So as for the seven things well here goes:

1 I really hate peanut butter, I mean really hate it, would rather cover myself in marmite and lick it all off than eat peanut butter!

2 I hate Marmite.

3 I have decided that I am going back to college in September when Littleun starts school.

4 I am reading three books at once, but only because I cant find the first two.

5 I rather like sitting in my allotment looking down on the town and eating the cake that I can eat because I walked up the blooming steep hill to the allotment in the first place.

6 I dont like paaying £12 to see a film at the cinema as I think its too costly, but will drive 17 miles to the next town and pay £9, forgetting that the cost of fuel probably makes it even...

7 My Aunt became a grandma again this morning, congratulations all!

So over to you...

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So your favourite thing in the world is a peanut butter and Marmite sandwich, is that right?

J said...

Oh yeah definately with a touch of mustard to top it off....

Rue said...

I love peanut butter as much as you hate it. But couldn't eat Marmite - even if you paid me.

I've done the "drive way too far for a cheap movie" thing too.

Congrats on the award!

Leanna said...

I love peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches. Oh sorry, congratulations on your award

Sandra Morris said...

I like peanut butter AND marmite.

I'll get me coat.......

Anonymous said...

I hate peanut butter too. It makes me ill.
Congrates on the award.

Wendy.B said...

LOL.. wow you must really hate peanut butter.. Im a Vegemite girl myself