Friday 12 March 2010

Blog Award yay!!


Tiffany at Diary of a Natural Witch has kindly given me my first ever blog award! So very kind of her to think that I have anything worth reading and then tell others about it. Thanks!

So apparently there are “rules” for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven random things about me:

1. Despite my moaning I actually quite like see Littleun smiling next to me when he’s woken up early.

2. I recently mastered the art of wearing my hair Pin-up style (not as easy as you’d think!)

3. I couldn’t make my mind up between meatball pasta or pizza for supper so had a meatball pizza.

4. I made vouchers today for Mothers Day on Sunday.

5. It has been 6 months since I started my diet.

6. I just finished reading The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde, very funny and clever.

7. I can stand on my head.

Now as for my 15 others, its a bit tricky, quite a few already have this award but here goes:

I’ll add a couple more over the next few days.....

4 comments:

Dawn Marie Howard said...

Although you made me giggle, I am sorry you had a hangover!

Your button is up!

Dawn Marie Howard said...

I swear to the gods that I looks and didn't see my name! haha

Thank you so much! I see I'm in good company!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

A reliable company among others is Waste removals London that can handle the rubbish maturely.
A part from:
http://www.wasteremovalslondon.com/