Friday 19 March 2010

Dancing on Sunshine...


Lovely CrystalRainbow over at Sparkle and Shine has given me my second type of award in less than a week, (whats that saying about busses...) Thankyou so much, it’s really kind of you and reassuring that there are folk out there who enjoy and understand (I hope!) my Ramblings. When I first started this blog many moons ago (oh ok, last October) I wasn’t sure if I’d be using it as an outlet for rants, a diary or a way to communicate with other like-minded folk. I’m still not sure on the first two points but can say wholeheartedly that I’ve chatted with a great number of great folk since.

Here are the rules:
1. Place the award on your blog or within your post.

2. Pass the award on to 12 Sunny Bloggers -- those whose positivity and creativity inspire others!

3. Link to the nominees in your post.

4. Tell the nominees they've received the award by commenting on their blogs.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


Passing this award onto these sunny bloggers, though not sure I can choose just 12 so I have gone to my blog reading list and attached that! Please browse through them yourself hopefully you’ll like them and if you’re on my list consider yourself “Sunny”...


(Yeah I know, a bit of an easy way of doing it!)

No comments: