Wednesday 4 August 2010

Ooh Yay, Blog awards...


Woke up this morning to find the Sun shining, the world still spinning and the lovely thoughts of Rowan at Candles and Wicks who has so very kindly deemed me interesting enough (mad of her I know!) to give me an award.

As usual there are “rules” for the award and as usual I am going to be cheeky and only comply with 2 out of the 3!
The rules for the award are :


1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award – Well this one I always do, much easier in life to do thanks than be grumpy and unappreciative. Massive Thanks and acknowledgement for Rowan, hope you had a lovely Lughnasadh/Lammas.


2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, experience, using 10 words. So in no particular order:
· Light humoured
· Fun
· Crafty
· Food, yum...
· Littleun, joy that he is
· Community
· Learning
· More food...
· Contemplation
· My blogging Experiences: Generosity


3. Pass the award on to 10 other blogs you feel has substance.


Now this is the one that I always cheat with. I have a difficult time just choosing a few out of the many great blogs that I enjoy following, so as normal I am chickening out of being decisive and leaving it open. There are so many of you to enjoy...

No comments: