Sunday 9 May 2010

Life is Good

Debra over at http://shewhoseeks.blogspot.com/ has kindly given me a "Life is Good" award. Which is very nice of her but means I have to open up and answer some questions. Those of you who know me know I'm not normally great at answering questions, took an avoidance course once....




1. What's the best decision you ever made in your life?
Ok a soppy one this, but having my Littleun! Yeah I warned you, soppy...
2. What's the worst decision you ever made in your life?
Choosing number 34 instead of 35 of the Chinese menu, really hate peanuts.
3. What's your favourite body part?
Oh heck I’m like the Michelin tyre man, don’t like much about me! So um, I’d guess maybe my eyes, Always got me into trouble!
4. Whose ass would you most like to kick?
Ha Ha I have to choose just one?
5. What's the first thing you would buy with a million bucks?
Some peace and quiet! Then maybe a lot of terry’s chocolate oranges
6. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Yuck Neither! Hate them as I was force-fed them as a kid. Now Terry Pratchetts Discworld on the other hand...
7. If you could BE a movie star, who would you want to be?
Vanessa Paradis, Not because she’s a great actress or anything like that but because she’s with Johnny Depp.
8. If you could DO a movie star, who would you want to do?
Um, did you just read the previous question and answer?
9. If you were about to be executed, what would you want for your last meal?
All and everything ever available to eat, take such a long time they might just forget to do the execution.
10. Who's your favourite superhero?
Illyana Nikolievna Rasputin, and if you have to ask “who?” then you don’t deserve the answer, hehe!

So now I get to nominate and ask the questions!
In no particular order:
Carrie Mae at http://creepycupcakes.blogspot.com/
Maluszeq at http://maluszeq.blogspot.com/
SeaWitch at http://musingsofaseawitch.blogspot.com/
Nydia at http://bringingupsalamanders.blogspot.com/
D.Suplicki at http://thewhimsicalcottage.blogspot.com/
Crystal at http://crystalrainbow-sparkleandshine.blogspot.com/

1.Have you ever been skydiving?

2.What's the worst excuse you have ever made to get out of work?

3.Skyclad or Clothed?

4.How many pairs of shoes do you own?

5.What's your favourite drink?

6.Name the title of the book nearest to you.

7.What was your favourite toy as a child?

8.Would you ever ride a mechanical bull?

9.What was your favourite subject in senior/high school?

10.Have you ever gone to the store in your pajamas?

5 comments:

Sea Witch said...

My blog is award free but your questions are too fun not to answer so here goes:

1.Have you ever been skydiving?
YES - thrilling, sensual, empowering.

2.What's the worst excuse you have ever made to get out of work?
NEVER made execuses, always said I needed a mental health day.

3.Skyclad or Clothed?
SKYCLAD...only way to fly.

4.How many pairs of shoes do you own?
About 20...most of them vintage or antique.

5.What's your favourite drink?
WATER - what did you expect from a sea witch?

6.Name the title of the book nearest to you.
Atlas Shrugged

7.What was your favourite toy as a child?
My paint box.

8.Would you ever ride a mechanical bull?
Yup

9.What was your favourite subject in senior/high school?
Boys...okay, English Lit and boys.

10.Have you ever gone to the store in your pajamas?
don't own any pajamas...remember skyclad.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ha ha! Wishing you a lovely day of peace and quiet, while you lounge about in bed, batting your eyelashes at Johnny Depp, who sensuously feeds you a Terry's Chocolate Orange. Discreetly fade to black . . . .

Nydia said...

I love memes! Thank you for this one! I'll post it asap, when my little witch feels better!

Kisses from us.

C said...

Aww thanks hun :) hugs i will post asap x x x x

Danni said...

Aw, thank you! :) Sometimes I think about going award free on my blog, but the questions are way too much fun. I'm off to post right now.