Wednesday 3 February 2010

Beltane Jacket finished!

Yes yes I know, still ages off but I just wanted to show you the finished article. Beltane is the biggest festival here for us as the nearest town goes bonkers and takes over the May bank holiday weekend. We have joined in over the last few years but on the edge kind of watching more. This year we are meeting up with friends and hoping to be part of the parade so I have been making suitable clothing for Littleun.



Please ignore the wine in the background (hick!)
Last years Jack in The Green

6 comments:

Andréann said...

Littleun looks good in it!

those parade pictures are great...Wish I had that kind of stuff in my region...

J said...

The parade gets bigger year after year. I think I read somewhere that last years had about 1500 people taking part and I have no idea how many watched. It really is a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh that looks like such a fun time! I wish there was festivals near me. Littleun looks great!!

Maluszeq said...

Cute little Green Man ;]
I have first meeting for Beltane Fire Fesival in 3wks time. Yay, getting excited ;]

Unknown said...

Wow it must be so amazing to be a part of a community like this! I certainly wish we had something even close to that where I am. The outfit for your little one is SO freaking cute!

And yes, sorry about that confusion, I decided to make a post with some details instead of just a picture but thank you for commenting :)

Sandra Morris said...

Love the Green Man costume Jen!

We go to Jack-in-the-Green every year too. It's always 'interesting' and usually quite good fun!