Wednesday 4 November 2009

After Exercise Oil

I have been told for various health reasons that I have to lose weight and soon. So I have been going for lengthy walks, some swimming and today I started at the local gym who very kindly said I could have, till March, free use with guidance to get me started. Ouch! I had really forgotten about most of those muscles and it showed. So I thought as Littleun was at nursery I’d have a relaxing bath with some oil to ease the aches. I remembered one in the first Kitchen Witches book I read, by Kate West.


You’ll need the following:
1tsp of base oil
3 drops of camomile oil
3 drops of lavender oil
2 drops of lemongrass oil
2 drops of rosemary oil


This was the first ever oil I’ve made and I am quite chuffed with the results. I only wish we had a supplier of true essential oils locally, I have to drive or take the train to the biggest town in the county which is 50ish miles away each time I want anything.

Btw in my first 6 weeks I’ve lost 16lbs, yippee!


A nearby Lavender farm we visited in the summer

No comments: