Monday 25 January 2010

Charlie Simpson, Unicef Haiti

Whilst most of us have sat here watching our screens in dismay at Haiti's misfortune a little boy called Charlie Simpson is actually doing something about helping them. Charlie is 7 and has decided that he wanted to help by raising money for a sponsored bike ride.


A note from Charlie:
My name is Charlie Simpson, I want to do a Sponsored Bike Ride for Haiti because there was a big earthquake and loads of people have lost their lives. I want to make some money to buy food, water and tents for everyone in Haiti.
I am going to cycle around South Park as many times as possible…. (at least 10 laps, I hope!). Please can you sponsor me and all your money will go to UNICEF who are collecting for Haiti.

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!
Charlie.

Charlie Simpson, Haiti, Unicef



Charlie's aim was to raise £500, to date he has raised £117660.33! if you fancy sponsoring this lovely lad then please take a look at the link.


No comments: