A friend sent me this quiz from trivia website. I got 3/5 (still learning!), how well can you do? I'll post the answers tomorrow so you won't hopefully get too frustrated, unless of course you're a brainiac and know all the answers already.
- Is a black cat always considered unlucky?
- According to the Native Americans, Wind was created by; The Horse, The Buffalo, The Wolf, The Snake?
- According to the Irish, what is a hedgehog; A pixie in disguise, a Cursed Mortal, a Satyr, a Vampire?
- Which bird symbolises astral travel; The Phoenix, Eagle, Crow, Falcon?
- Which insect is also known as "the Devil's Darning Needle", "The Bee Butcher" and "The Mosquito Hawk"; Dragonfly, Butterfly, Scarab Beetle, Honeybee?
Now no cheating!