Thursday 15 October 2009

Hallowe’en celebrations, part one

This year my mum wants to celebrate Hallowe’en for the neighbourhood children and said to me “you do it all seeing as you’ve gone that way”. Trying to convince her that Hallowe’en and Samhain aren’t quiet the same thing is somewhat pointless though, so with gusto I’ve thrown myself into the type of decorations she wants and I am currently in the middle of her green witch.



I have found a dress that should fit it and am going to spray paint it glittery so when the candle lights glimmer against it you can see it shinning. The only problem I have is trying to get it to stand up. So far everything I have tried has been top heavy but will get there, trying drainpipes next.




I’ve also found some lovely biscuit cutters shaped like bats and pumpkins for us to make and some cup cake cases for the buns which have spiders and webs all over. We’ve been doing all this for a while but looking at the dates my lazy speed will have to pick up else I’m not going to get it all done on time! On to the gravestones next…

No comments: